29 October 2006

moving on

herself is getting a bit irate at the blogging thing going haywire. so it seems my blog may be moving to another place. it looks pretty much the same to me except the pictures are a bit bigger, which will be nice. my rather distinguished features will be more clearly visible to my public.

so if you would like to keep up with my news, you can find me here!
it might be worth you adding a new bookmark so you can find it. or even clicking the little orange thing in the address bar which i am told is a live bookmark. you will have to ask someone else what they are but hopefully they don't eat your books.

i will also try to keep technically challenged folks up to date if herself can get this old blog to work...

3 Comments:

Blogger fuquinay said...

What's wrong with your blog? Mine is in order. I heart blogger.

9:25 pm  
Blogger joker the lurcher said...

hi! its been playing up a lot (seems to be the server from looking at the forums) so i've started a parallel one in blogger beta and i'll post to both for a while. once they let you migrate the whole of the old one i'll merge them. i love blogger too - its just really frustrating when it plays up. i gether it is because they are upgrading various things which in the long run is obviously a good thing!

7:07 am  
Blogger Lou said...

The best blog in the business

i don't care where you are so long as I can get my regular smiles...

11:35 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home